- Tap the rhythm as accurately as you can by clicking the game area with mouse or pressing any key.
- The closer you hit a beat, the closer to the center a sheep appears and the more points you score.
- If you hit a beat too early, a sheep appears to the right side of the gate. If you are too late, it appears to the left side of the gate.
- A black sheep appears if you are too off from the beat. Every black sheep gives you 500 penalty points.
- You need at least 100 points to pass a level and move to the next one, but try to be as accurate as you can to collect the stars.
Read more about Rhythm Sheep »
Got an Android device?
Get smoother gaming experience and more levels and features by installing the Android version of Rhythm Sheep.
Get the free version
...or the full version with no ads and 230 levels